Emergency medicine, technology and medical services will top the agenda at EMS Today 2016 – America’s leading EMS conference and exhibition – at the Baltimore Convention Center in Maryland on 25-27 February.
The three-day trade show, fair and exhibition in Baltimore is expected to attract over 4,500 delegates, 230 exhibitors and 150 Conference Sessions and Workshops.
Who Should Attend
- Paramedics, EMTs, First Responders
- EMS and Fire Chiefs, Managers, Supervisors
- Fire Service EMS personnel
- Rescue, Tactical, CERT and Special Ops
- Medical Directors and Nurses
- Public Safety and Emergency Management Officials
EMS Today, which is produced by JEMS (the leading journal in EMS education for over 34 years) will also stage the exclusive ‘JEMS Games’ competition, which will bring together 25 of the world’s top EMS crews to compete in a series of scenarios.
The final competition will feature the top three crews who will subsequently showcase their skills in a short timeframe to assess the scenario and save lives!
For further information visit www.emstoday.com/